Phone : 612-89994117 (Australia) , 1-877-841-3512 (USA)
With aTel softswitch service providers can deploy a callback management solution and enable their clients anywhere in the world to initiate long distance calls using a variety of origination methods, thus offering an alternative to costly outbound long distance rates.
Supported Origination Methods by aTel Callback System:
- Web Callback
- SMS Callback
- Anti Callback
ATEL Callback System
Who is it for?
- ITSPs in countries with a monopolistic state-owned telecom, who are seeking enhanced profit from callback services
- Service providers who already offer prepaid and postpaid calling card services over a switched circuit network
- Telecom companies and other service providers interested in offering callback services to a wide range of important target communities
- Enterprises seeking to extend the reach of their web presentations by allowing visitors to connect to sales or other representatives by just clicking a button
- Speech-enabled web portals
- Easy integration with existing VoIP infrastructure
- Compatible with all SIP or H.323 terminating gateways or carriers
- Web interface for end user accounts
- Unlimited license
- Call record
Copyright © 2008 -2017 newconcepttechnologies. All Rights Reserved.